- Songs at the grindmill
- I tell you woman! (Guy Poitevin)
- A performance capacity reactivated (Kusum Sonavne)
- Grindmill songs and animation (Tara Ubhe)
In the press:
- The anti-protest song (Ashwin Khan) — Pune Mirror, 9 April 2017
The Grindmill Songs Project, which has been revived this year, documents much more than music. It is a record of oppression faced by women in rural Maharashtra and Karnataka.
- Grindmill Songs: Listen to the world’s largest archive of folk songs (Urmi Chanda-Vaz) — Scroll.in, 21 April 2017
These simple songs sung by rural women are precious because they are songs about all of us.